2/3 cups all-purpose flour
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon baking powder
3 ounces Ghirardelli’s Sweet Ground Chocolate and Cocoa
¾ cups butter
¾ cups sugar
¾ cups brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 large eggs
6 ounces milk chocolate chips
- Adjust oven rack to lower-middle position and preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Whisk ground chocolate, flour, salt and baking powder in a small bowl and set aside.
- First cream butter, sugar, and brown sugar together. Then add vanilla while continuing to mix. Once mixture is smooth add eggs 1 at a time to the creamed mixture while continuing to beat.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Add chocolate chips and mix until evenly distributed.
- Pour in a greased brownie pan and bake at 325 for about 45 min until a toothpick comes out clean.